We are a multinational FMCG company and we are seeking suitably qualified candidate to be part of our Team.
Selangor - Based in Subang Jaya
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of company IT infrastructure including the LAN, WAN, Network Servers, Intranet, E-mail, Workstations, Printers and all other hardware.
- Provide seamless support to all internal and external customers.
- To ensure a robust and stable systems environment is operational to allow users access to the required resources for their jobs.
- Working closely with IT Business Application Team when necessary to ensure that all support provided is seamless and timely.
- To ensure that all necessary Hardware/ Network equipment maintenance and upgrades are sustained in a proactive manner.
- To work with user to identify any requirements in term of IT System and infrastructure an effort to determining possible solutions to satisfy business needs.
- To help develop and implement company IT standards and ensure that company maintains its compliance with these standards such information protection, disaster recovery a more Information Technology specific standards.
- Other duties which has been assigned by superior.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 3 - 5 years of progressive experience in network infrastructure and security administration for WAN/ LAN, VPN, Data/ Voice Communication, Router, Firewall, Windows server.
- Strong sense of responsibility, committed and able to take pressure.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and a 5-day work week to the suitable candidate.